Sunday, May 3, 2009

Almost done with the First Trimester

Tomorrow will be a mile marker for this pregnancy. I will be entering into my second trimester and I couldn't be more happier. This pregnancy has been sooooo difficult. I have lost weight through this entire pregnancy and I have had horrible morning sickness. The doctor had me on 2 medications that I was allergic to, so they had to switch the medications. They now have me on Reaglan, which works out well for me. I take it 3 times a day and I have no sickness at all.


Aiden has been calling the baby his "sister," and I have a feeling it's a girl, but I wouldn't be surprised if I am wrong. We are wanting a girl so bad and I am hoping that God grants me the little girl that we want so dearly. We have her name picked out, but we dont' have a name picked out for a boy. If it is a girl, she will be named Katelynn Elise. If it's a boy, right now, it's Carter Steven, but I don't know how well I like that name. It may change before the birth.


1 comment:

Jen and Sam said...

Yeah that is so exciting!! Congrats to your little family and I hope its a girl too:)

Is this pregnancy differ from Aiden? That is a big indicator. I never got morning sickness with either my kids but I did feel different enough to know that I was pregnant but also enough to maybe help me know the sex of the baby also so maybe if this pregnancy has been different then maybe be it is a girl. Here's hoping!! Good luck and I'll be waiting to here the news so don't keep us waiting too long.