Monday, May 25, 2009

16 Weeks

I am 16 weeks even today. I can't believe how fast time is flying now. I have 24 more weeks until my due date and I have 5 days left until we find out what we are having. =)


I failed my 1 hour glucose test last week, so I am scheduled for my 3 hour glucose test on Wednesday. I am hoping that I pass, but because I failed so high with my 1 hour (171 when it should've been 135,) I fear that I am going to fail the 3 hour test.



I had an urgent OB appointment on Thursday because I just wasn't feeling right. I was passing out, feeling foggy headed and everything, so the OB wanted me in immediately. My blood pressure was 90/60, which is low since I run at 110/80, I lost 5 pounds in 13 days, so I am back UNDER my pre-pregnancy weight. She was a bit concerned because she didn't know what was happening. She asked for an EKG and a whole bunch of labs. Well, when I left, the lab was closed, so her Corpsman did my labs for me and they sent them to UCC to be run urgently. She called me at 7pm to let my know that my blood work came back great but my urine test showed severe dehydration. I had to drink tons of water and you know what, all the bad things that were happening, stopped! I'm feeling great now.


Also, this little one inside me is a character. They were using a doppler to listen to the heartbeat and the baby didn't like it, so s/he kept kicking it. It took forever to get a heart rate, but the heart rate is in the 150's!=)

No comments: